2. Information from merchants
We collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s) and credit card details.oWe need this information to provide you with our Services, for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, and invoice you.
We collect data about the ODITIYA -hosted webpages that you visit and how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.oWe need this information to give you access to and improve our Services.
- We collect Personal Information about your customers that you share with us orthat customers provide while shopping or during checkout.
- We use this information to provide you with our Services and so that you canprocess orders and better serve your customers.
- We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us your express permission. When do we collect this information?
- We collect Personal Information when you sign up for our Services, when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.
3. Information from our merchants’ customers
What information do we collect and why?
- We collect our merchants’ customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address and devicedata.
- We need this information to provide merchants with our Services, including supporting and processing orders, authentication, and processing payments. This information is also used to improve our Services.
- When do we collect this information?
- Information is collected when a merchant’s customer uses or accesses our Services, such as when a customer visits a merchant’s site, places an order or signs up for an account on a merchant’s site.
4. Information from Partners
Partners are individuals or businesses that have agreed to the terms of the Partner Program to work with ODITIYA to promote the Services by (a) referring clients to ODITIYA; (b) developing ODITIYA store themes for merchant use; or (c) developing apps using the ODITIYA Application Interface (API) for merchant use. What information do we collect from Partners and why?
- We collect your name, company name, website, twitter or other social media handles, phone number(s), address, business type, and email address.
- We use this information to work with you, confirm your identity, contact you,and pay you.
- We collect data about the ODITIYA -hosted webpages that you visit and how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.oWe use this information to give you access to and improve our Services.
- We collect Personal Information about your customers that you share with us orthat they provide to us directly.
- We use this information to work with you and to provide our Services to yourcustomers.
- We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us express permission. When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you sign up for a Partner Account, when you sign up one of your customers for our Services, or when your customers sign up themselves. We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
5. Information from ODITIYA visitors and support users. What information do we collect and why?
From ODITIYA website visitors, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
- From telephone support users, we collect your phone number and call audio.
- From chat support users, we collect your name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
- From forum users, we collect your name, email address and website URL. We use this information to service your account, enhance our Services, and answer any questions you may have. When do we collect this information?·We collect this information when you visit ODITIYA -hosted pages or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on our website (including forums & blogs). We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
6. Information from cookies
7. When and why do we share Personal Information with third parties?
- ODITIYA works with third parties to help provide you with our Services and we may share Personal Information with them to support these efforts. In certain limited circumstances, we may also be required by law to share information withthird parties.
- Personal information may be shared with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situationsinvolving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwiserequired by law.
- Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
- Except when required by law, ODITIYA will never disclose your Personal Information without obtaining your consent.
8. What do we do with your Personal Information when you terminate your relationship with us?
We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.·We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
9. What we don’t do with your Personal Information?
- We do not and willnevershare, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own productsor services.
- We do not use the Personal Information we collect from you or your customers to contact or market to your customers or directly compete with you. However, ODITIYA may contact or market to your customers if we obtain their information from another source, such as from the customers themselves.
10. How do we keep your Personal Information secure?
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other Personal Information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
11. Access to your personal information
You retain all rights to your Personal Information and can access it anytime. In addition, ODITIYA takes reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend or delete personal information that is shown to be inaccurate or incomplete.